Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Early morning wake up

Well, as I'm travelling down to Bristol and back in a day, I had to fit in an early morning session before catching the train.

Normally I would have gone for a run as that's usually all I can handle so early in the day ( no-I'm not a "morning person"!). However as the streets and trails where I live resemble ice rinks and bobsleigh tracks, I decided to be sensible and train indoors.

Here's how it went:
4 x 5 minutes of work.
Alternate the 2 exercises for the 5 min duration
1 mins rest between sets

Set 1:
6 squats with 2 16kg kettlebells in rack position
6 pull ups

Set 2:
6 deadlifts using own body weight (I did 50kg)
6 incline push ups with feet on bench

Set 3:
6 thrusters with 2 16kg kettlebells
6 body rows

Set 4:
6 burpees
6 press ups

Only 20 mins work but wowsers....definitely a wake up call!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone thwack monster

Location:PT Health Studios. Leeds

No comments:

Post a Comment